Built in 1880 as a Methodist Church, the original 16,000-square-foot building was bought by a group of creative developers and architects in 1980. Today, this historic structure is a modern 34,000-square-foot office and commercial building. The high ceiling of the church allowed for creating several floors within the original structure.
The developers and their architects preserved the beauty and exquisite charm of the original exterior neo-Romanesque architecture. The building had served its surrounding community for more than a century and was a central meeting place for its original worshipers and friends. The 15-inch-thick Roxbury Puddingstone walls surround the interior, containing the very latest concepts in space engineering and functional design.